Teddy Bears

Bob:

I don't want to start a culture war, but how can you name your snot nose kid Mohammed, but you get sent to prison or worse by naming a teddy bear Mohammed.

I suppose when I go to Mass (not recently) and I want the host being transformed, I have a moment of pause, but I really can't understand the logic of the teddy bear crime. I both cases I have no idea what possesses people to believe in such religious practices and proscriptions, but teddy bear naming.

Frankly, I think millions of people throughout the world should send monogrammed teddy bears to all Muslim countries with the name Mohammed sewn on to them. We should have planes dropping little stuffed animal Mohammed bombs all over their cities. Maybe little children would educate their parents how stupid this case is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anger Management

Victory in Fallujah

War on Terror