Liberty and Tyranny

Bob:

I am about a third of the way through Mark Levin's book and I am having a hard time putting my disappointment into words. There are no well reasoned arguments. While not stating it, he wants to roll back all federal government to pre-New Deal levels.

Even though the federal government and power has grown dramatically as a percentage of the economy during the ascendancy of the US economy, all positive things came from unfettered free enterprise, all bad things came from government regulation.

He doesn't try to create a strong "straw man" to knock down. Name an issue, free markets are always best, regulation is always bad.

I will give you a more well reasoned review of this political manifesto after I have listened to it twice. If you are a true believer, put a copy of this little red book in your back pocket.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anger Management

Victory in Fallujah

War on Terror